Energie Fitness Clubs - The Wost fitness club everseen

SuryaKiran's review of Energie Fitness Clubs

Energie Fitness Clubs

“Energie Fitness Clubs - The Wost fitness club everseen”

Written on: 01/03/2013 by SuryaKiran (1 review written)

Never try to join this Energie Fitness club at Croydon. I have joined this GYM for 4 months contract and had a very bad experience with the payments and I lost two months fee(80£). As I have to move out of Croydon for few months, I requested to cancel my direct debit instead they had suggested me for Account freezing. I thought this is the best option and requested them to freeze. but they said this is close to the end of the month and cannot be cancelled at this moment. so 40£ was debited without going to the gym. The next time I called them 1 month before and told them to freeze for the next month and they said my account has been freezed. But the amount was again debited. I have been calling them and each time a different person answers the phone and says they cannot answer my query and said the club will contact me soon and I never got any call. I lost two months fee(80£).