Excellent club...but be smart before joining!

Guest's review of David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - www.davidlloyd.co.uk

David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - www.davidlloyd.co.uk

“Excellent club...but be smart before joining!”

Written on: 06/07/2013

I just joined the Glasgow West End one a week ago, and because DL is considerably more expensive than other gyms I had to think long and hard about joining and decided to do my research by looking at websites like this. I agree with other posters that the 3 month notice period isn't made that clear by the membership staff who appear to be on commission and desperate to make a sale.

That said, I'm very glad I joined, it's an excellent facility and it is totally geared towards people like me with kids which is why I joined. We're really enjoying our membership so far!

Top tip: if you pay your membership up front for the year it works out considerably cheaper, for one adult and one child I've saved around £300 by paying up front than if I'd paid by DD.

Laura_75's Comment

Written on: 11/07/2013

What is the actual monthly amount for two adults and two kids. Live round the corner from the Glasgow West End one and they are offering a free trial week just now and then flexible membership options. I was quoted £135 per month with a £90 joining fee a few months back.