Only want your money DO NOT JOIN

theghost12's review of David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - www.davidlloyd.co.uk

David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - www.davidlloyd.co.uk

“Only want your money DO NOT JOIN ”

Written on: 18/06/2013 by theghost12 (2 reviews written)

I paid up for a full 12 months, which has now ended, I injured my back in early Sept 12 so was unable to go, before this I was a regular user.. After a lengthy absence I got out of the routine, thinking well come end of May I won't bother renewing. To my amazement and anger I find out that I have to give 3 months notice, the best is they hide this away when you sign up and make no mention of it sneakily hiding it in the paperwork. So I find myself now paying them 3 months or end up with debt collectors knocking my door..

I will make a point of going back just for the sake of it, I will also be on the lookout for potential new members and warn them not to sign up under any circumstance. They say you get free 1 to 1 sessions yes you do but this is only a ploy for you to pay extra and sign up for personal training sessions.

Would I recommend David Lloyd not a chance, I would advise anyone thinking of signing up to read the small print before you even think of putting pen to paper.. Once they have you in, they don't give a damn its only the money they want.

You call the number to speak to someone regarding existing members, the phone just rings off the hook, leave a message they never return the call..

Try entering the extension of new members they answer within seconds, so just goes to show they have no interest in existing members.

Showers broke, unclean and smelly changing rooms, smelly toilets, damaged lockers

I urge anyone to advise their friends and family think twice before signing up with them, once they have you signed up they don't give a damn, join a none commitment gym you'll get just the added benefits as these