Misleading Promotion, contract, & rip off!!!

KristB's review of David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - www.davidlloyd.co.uk

David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - www.davidlloyd.co.uk

“Misleading Promotion, contract, and rip off!!!”

Written on: 04/01/2013 by KristB (1 review written)

Before you signing your contract with David Llyod, make sure you read them clearly!! Was joining them after the 12 days trial, signing the 3 months in end of November 2012 with December free, what they will not tell you in promotion that you still have to pay 35£ joining fee/person. Another thing is that if you not familiar with their fee, they will say £92/month/couple assuming that you and your partner together will be paying £92/month membership. There's no cooling period that you normally do when you signing a contract so Ones you sign the contract there's no cancellation!!! And that's exactly happening with me, they really trick me and not bothering explaining to me that the fee of £92 is actually per/person not couple so together (as a couple) you will be paying at £184/month. They do gave me list of fee where clearly stated that fee for couple is £92 instead of £184 (which they taken from my bank) where there also clearly stated that you will be paying £115/person. I don't know who is doomed me or David Lloyd here????? Is it legal to do this in UK?