Swimming classes for kids-DANGEROUS!

pak_yelena's review of David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - www.davidlloyd.co.uk

David Lloyd Leisure Health Club - www.davidlloyd.co.uk

“Swimming classes for kids-DANGEROUS!”

Written on: 26/11/2012 by pak_yelena (1 review written)

We have joined David LLoyds in Raynes park, as they advertise themselvees as a family oriented sports club. As we had half term holidays, I have signed up my odler boy (4 years old at that time) to swimming classes with Szymon. On the first lesson, he had 4 kids, they have divided the teaching area from rest and were right next to lifeguards. What happened next? He took off all the swimming vests (the ones that hold childern afloat), even though, I told him that my son can not swim. In ten minutes after class has started, he left my son and other boy next to the stairs, and moed with other kids to th other side of the swimming pool. My son forgot that he didn't have a vest and was trying to swim. When I saw him drawning ( I was in the kids pool with my 2 year old) I started to shout, so that they helped him,, nor teacher, nor lifeguards saw him or herd me. I had to run with young child in my hand on the slippery tiles and jumed in the pool to save my son. Then they noticed! Right now, I advise, please keep an eye on your child, while in David LLoyds, they are unrespocible, reluctant and they don;t care! Nobody even apologised, nobody came to ask, how my son is, and if he need any first help. David LLoyds, how can you be so greedy, not even bothering to properly train your staff!!