GONE DOWN HILL

007spyguy007's review of DWFitnessClubs.com- www.dwfitnessclubs.com

DWFitnessClubs.com- www.dwfitnessclubs.com

“GONE DOWN HILL”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by 007spyguy007 (21 reviews written)

1.Changed closing time!
2.Kick you out of the steam/Jacuzzi/Swimming Pool 1 hour before closing!!
3.Fitted water saving taps (push button, 10 seconds of water if you are lucky!)
4.Only open 1 Jacuzzi when not as busy
5. No Soap in Showers

I have been with DW sports (BOLTON) for over 3 years now and watch this place go down hill despite putting up prices, since I first joined up.
I have a Full Peak Membership and last week I was told they are now changing there Friday closing time from 22:00 to 21:00 because Head Office and told them too. I was not happy about this as I use this service until 22:00 on Fridays and of course DW are going to compensate it customers for this change.
Today, Friday 05 July 2013 I arrived early because of the new closing times and I was kicked out of the Steam Room /Jacuzzi/Swimming Pool at 20:00 even though they had told me they are open until 21:00.
I walked 3 miles tonight to use this facility to be thrown out within 10 minutes of using it. This is a complete disgrace and as my membership run out in August I will be looking elsewhere. The place now looks like they are running it down.