DW Gyms - Best value for money gyms in the country!

GlasgowAlan's review of DW Sports Fitness www.dwfitnessclubs.com

DW Sports Fitness www.dwfitnessclubs.com

“DW Gyms - Best value for money gyms in the country!”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by GlasgowAlan (1 review written)

Contrary to the points made by some of the other reviewers I have found DW Gyms to be the best around. I am a member of Carlisle but regularly use Glasgow Fort, Sunderland, Trafford Centre, Southport, Preston, Inverness, Dundee and occasionally Liverpool. As a member also of Nuffield and previously David Lloyd I feel I am qualified to comment. Look again and if you have issues with the club you visit then bring it up with management. My own experience in these gyms has only ever been good and I recommend them time and time again over their more expensive competition. My only gripe is I live on the Southside of Glasgow (but work throughout the UK) and the nearest DW is 35mins away! If they would only open a gym in Glasgow South I would happily give up my Nuffield membership. £34 @ DW v £62 @ Nuffield v £93 @ David Lloyd. Maybe you think you get what you pay for but DW way out performs these others. If I had a complaint at all it would be that they do not offer enough classes (Body Pump, Attack etc) every day. Ione of the other things I like about DW is that they have plenty of areas where you can do PT sessions without being "in the way". I have always found the staff to be friendly, approachable and helpful - all you need to do is ask. Highly recommended based on my experience.
Alan from Glasgow.