Worst place ever

Guest's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Worst place ever”

Written on: 05/07/2013

I am a member in Aberdeen. Building and facilities are really good. Classes are excellent and very high level. Stuff changing very often, I asked one of the stuff and stuff told me, that it's because of poor treatment. People leaving because they are not happy there. I saw a few stuff crying there because it was way to much for them. usually nobody on receptionist at evening, bar as well. Order food is nearly impossible. Cleanliness is poor too, changing rooms ( special mens) are absolutely disgusting. I came to membership advisor to ask for something and she was absolutely unhelpful and rude. She didn't know the answer so she said she will ask general manager. General manager said she doesn't have a time to deal with it ( she was busy to speak with her employee about her holidays). They promised to cal me back, I called a few times after, receptionist took my details but nobody ever called me back. I can't wait to cancel my membership andI will never come back as it's too expensive and the treatment is very poor.