broadstairs bannatynes worst experiance EVER

CAMILLAGILL1's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“broadstairs bannatynes worst experiance EVER ”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by CAMILLAGILL1 (1 review written)

i have just turned 19 years old and was 18when opening a membership with banntynes. they looked like an absolutly amazing gym really sold me when taking me on a tour, id also been a previouse member with my familly when i was lot younger and loved it then too, however the experiance i have had this time round has been nothing but constant stress.

first of all they didnt have any cards at the time of me joining to print me my gymmembership card, weeks adn weeks later still NO card then one day one of the staff complaed to me for havign to let me trhough all the time when i then had to explaing they hadnt actualky made me a card to get through, in whitch they replyed 'you mean you lost it' noooo i meand YOU didnt print me one.

next i started to notice the general customer service was appauling, if i ever went up to the counter to buy a drink or some food, maybe a sunbed tocan and there were some staff round the corner in the kitchen they would acnollage me being there but not rush over to assist me but in fact wait to finish there conversation and then decided they will come and see what the custmer wants, or even while serving me still carry on talking o there friends, if im paying that ammoungt of money for whats advertisd as one of the best gyms/health club about i EXPECT for staff to be attentive and helpfull.

next one of the boys who worked there took an intrest from me i thought he was just a nice frindly guy and happy to give him my number, however as soon as he had a hold of my numner (i purly gave it out in a frinedly manour) he was extreamly obsessive and i told him i was not intrested and would qwite happily be a frined but he was not to pester me with texts while i was at work, he ignored me and continued to pester me while working, then if i went to the gym would confront me about it at the counter and get moody with me if i asked him if i could buy sun bed tocans, completle ignporeing the fact he is staff and i am a customer, i feel personal matter should not be brought intoa profeshionl work place, not only that but i hardly new him at all and make a genuin mistake of trying to be frinedly, i told banntynes as i didnt appriatiate being made to feel uncofrtable when im paying a lot of money they did nothing about it and i avoied ever going.

after avoiding going i decided to look at gyms where i live during the week ( i live in london 4 days a week and only ever went to broadstairs abnnatynes on a weekend) i found one for much cheaper close to me and asked about maybe transfering, the lady was very helpgfull and said i was aloud to trannfer no problem. hoever as soon as she conacted broadstiars gym they refused due to me being on an 18 month contract, the lady then told them that actualy i had been a meber before with my family, they then told her i couldnt tranfers becouse the person i was on a joint membership with hasnt paid them that month.. when he had! (and it just so happedn to be the boy who was perstering me who told her that) after all the stress and argo it was giing me i went to good old mum!! shes rang up broadtais gym for me and it turned out they couldnt even find my contract and had LOST it!!!!!

so my mum sorted everything out and i transerfed gyms no problem, until today where i have been infored i owe the guy i was on a joint membership money for this month, julys money is going straight from my account to the london gym NOT to banntynes in broadstairs, i have rung them up and it turns out they didnt do it, so i am being charged 58 pounds on top of my 43 pounds i pay up here for this month becouse they cant sort a simple admin job, absolutly shocking experiance for an 18/19 year oild to go through for the first time joing a gym or club, would not recomend bannynes in broadstairs to anyone!!! the styaff are shocking and do not do there jobs correctly

Rodney7's Response to CAMILLAGILL1's Review

Written on: 27/12/2013

Firstly if you are stupid enough to give your number to a guy what do you expect, secondly maybe you should spend your money on a spell checker