Bannatyne Health Club Cardiff

maysm's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Bannatyne Health Club Cardiff”

Written on: 01/09/2012 by maysm (1 review written)

I have been at the gym for about 10 weeks and although there were a few admin issues with my direct debit payment there is nothing I would complain about. I only use the gym facilities and all the staff I come across are very kind and helpful. Bannatyne offers a free of charge 6 week fitness review with one of the fitness advisors and for me without that I would be undoubtably lost. The fitness advisors give you a tailored workout to suit the goal you want to achieve. My fitness advisor is a very genuine lady knowing a lot in the field of exercise and dietry advice and even remembered my name after our first meeting, something I'm not very good at.
In terms of the machines available there is a vast variety and more than enough for the amount of people that use the gym. The machines are of high quality and you can even watch your favourite soap whilst using the cardiovascular machines.