Absoluteley Fantastic Day @ Peterborough Bannatyne!!

Guest's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Absoluteley Fantastic Day @ Peterborough Bannatyne!!”

Written on: 28/05/2012

Wow! What a fantastic day me and my partner had at Bannatyne, Peterborough.

We were greated by a very friendly and smiley receptionist, who gave us all the info we would need for our spa day. This was also followed up by a tour of the centre by 'Johnny' also a very friendly, informative member of staff.
The gym here is nothing short of awesome!! It's huge, has plenty of machines and weights, plenty of water fountens etc etc, staff were also always on hand, should we have needed any advice. The machines are all extremely high-tech, the cardio ones are all touch screen!! Despite this, they are extremely easy to set up and you have many, many tv/radio channels to amuse you whilst working out.
The changing rooms were also HUGE and everything you could possibly need! Hairdryers/shampoo/bodywash were all included and seems to be high-quality products, rare for a health club.
The pool, Sauna and Steam Room areas are lovely, and there are planty of areas to relax and chill out. 3 seperate jacuzzi's, 2 Sauna's and 2 Steam rooms- plenty of room for everyone!! There are also ample water fountains and loungers provided for relaxing.
The whole building was IMMACULATE, I have quite high standards and couldn't fault the cleanliness here. Everything is in order and nothing looks run down or in need of repair.
I also had a facial treatment, this was also AMAZING- very friendly, professional therapist, who fully explained to me how I would need to lay, what the treatment entailed and what products would be used and why. I felt completely at ease immediatly and the products were luxurious and smelt devine!! The treatment rooms here are second to none.
I will DEFINATELY be going back here!!!!