Duncan Bannatyne crookI

Kevy89's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Duncan Bannatyne crookI”

Written on: 14/04/2012 by Kevy89 (1 review written)

Started off well but when it came to cancelling it became a nightmare. When joining you sign a contract for 12 months, stating that you must give 90 days notice prior to cancelling ( Biggest rip off I have ever came across) How they can justify this, I don't know! And if you decide to give one months like I initially did - they pester you for the remainder until they threaten to issue a CCJ on you. If you want my advice, stay well clear of Bannstynes Fitness, they should wear a mask when they entice new members through the door - They really are a bunch of Robbers! I hope places like this go out of business cause they simply can't keep on ripping genuine people off like they did with me and others before me. STAY CLEAR!!!!

Commensense1984's Response to Kevy89's Review

Written on: 10/03/2013

you just decided! you signed a contract and have stated in your comment that you knew it was 3 months notice of course the company will chase you for the rest of the money you signed to say you would pay?!?!