Bannatynes top notch

clare2011's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Bannatynes top notch”

Written on: 02/03/2012 by clare2011 (8 reviews written)

I visit Bannatynes in Inverness every day and I am not going to give a bad review of Bannatynes just because of one or two unpleasant staff members.

I find the value for money exceptional and the staff for the most part are very friendly. If you be reasonable with them then they will be reasonable with you. In particular I would like to compliment manager Paul Sanderson of the Inverness Bannatynes who has been particularly helpful to me.

I believe it is extremely good value for money and the benefits of attending regularly and taking part in the classes (which are free if you're a member) are well worth it.

On joining the sales lady took me on a tour of the club and showed me all the facilities, and I was utterly astounded how small the monthly membership fee was.

The only bad comment I would make is that one time the steam room door was stuck closed and an old lady was trapped inside and the emergancy alarm inside the steam room didn't work. It was just lucky I was passing by and heard her banging frantically.