Ex-Employee Experience

godsnafu's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Ex-Employee Experience”

Written on: 29/02/2012 by godsnafu (1 review written)

I very nearly wrote a length review regarding the experience I had working there. But felt it unnecessary, and unfair. So I shall leave it to your own experience.

However, all I do ask is that you bare in mind those you see working within the clubs and spas are paid minimum wage, and told how to run their facilities, and have very little impact on any serious changes.
You'll have to climb the ladder to find anyone with any real authority.

Cheers.

Clare2011's Response to godsnafu's Review

Written on: 02/03/2012

Totally agree with having to climb the ladder. I have to use the disabled changing room at Bannatynes. Now I am not 'obviously' disabled ie in a wheelchair or something like that, but anyway a rather unpleasant domestic called me an effing B for using it and saying it was only for disabled people. On explaining what my disability was he replied 'I don't give a monkeys' so my next stop was the manager.