Lovely day!

Laurajane1985's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Lovely day!”

Written on: 18/02/2012 by Laurajane1985 (1 review written)

I'm not sure where all the previous moaners were but they can't have been at the same place my fiancé and I went on Friday 17th Feb 2012. Reception were polite and helpful, let us get on with our spa day. The pool had a ladies aqua aerobics class which we were told about, we went in the jacuzzi to wait which was so warm and relaxing! Had a lovely swim after the class had finished and used the sauna and steam room too! All facilities were the size you would imagine for a gym/spa and were no different to any other spa day I've been on. The changing facilities were lovely, hair dryers, cotton wool pads, mirrors and really good showers. Thespa itself was amazing, smelled beautifully and was instantly relaxed, treatments were amazing and the staff were brilliant. Have already planned my next visit for mothers day! Other peoples comments almost stopped me from going after my fiancé bought us a spa day for my birthday. Stop moaning and go somewhere else! Ridiculous!!