Read the contract!!!

Guest's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Read the contract!!!”

Written on: 08/12/2011

The next time you think about joining a Bannatyne gym remember there is a reason Duncan Bannatyne is so rich!!

I have changed jobs and won't be able to use the gym but have to give three months notice even though my 1 year contract was up - that's £270 for nothing. 3 months notice is unreasonable.

I should also note that the gym shower area and pool in Perth are all need refurbished and was told when I joined this would be happening - still waiting after a year!!!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2012

Absolutely right. I left after 10 years membership and gave one months notice as required. I was talked into suspending my membership for 4 months instead but not told I would have to give notice again. I decided not to rejoin but Bannatynes tried to start taking direct debit payments again. A demand for payment followed and they did not reply to my letter of explanation. Instead a threat of court action. Zero marks for customer service. I wont be joining Bannatynes again.