Bannatynes Darlington - Very Good

Guest's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“Bannatynes Darlington - Very Good”

Written on: 26/09/2011

I'm new to this review site, but out of interest I thought I'd look at the reviews for Bannatynes Gyms as I'd just got back from the Darlington one where I'm a member. I'm amazed the other reviewers have been so disappointed because I'm very pleased with what I get for 40-odd quid a month. The whole facility is far better than anything else in Darlington and I've also looked at other places within a fairly large radius and nothing else matches up. The place is clean, the atmosphere is nice, the people are friendly and it gives me everything I need. The personal trainers/gym instructors do tend to leave people alone, which I have found they do anywhere. I expect they would be willing to help/advise more if asked but I don't, personally. I did get a programme when I first started but it was along the one size fits all formula which is very commonplace elsewhere. Ok, so if I am really picking holes I'd say some of the showerheads could do with replacing and there is sometimes an odd whiff in the showers but apart from that I am genuinely struggling to come up with negative points. If you are serious about making exercise a part of your life the membership is not dear if you go regularly.