sadly this visit that was supost to be a treat was dismal

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

anggaz's review of The Italian Job, Urmston

“sadly this visit that was supost to be a treat was dismal”

Written on: 19/06/2011 by anggaz (1 review written)

my husband and i really enjoyed our last visit ...last year. It was my husbands birthday again and i wanted to take him back as our last visit we really enjoyed.
The food was very oily instead of a creamy sauce and my husbands steak was not done the way he asked (as last time but we didn't mind then)
we had to ask for Italian music ...as it is an Italian restaurant ? The music was terrible....sounded like Oasis awful music playing...
The toilets were dirty and not seen detergent for a long time if you look on the hand dryer in the very tiny toilet ..i couldnt work out how to get the soap out of the dispenser...probably because there was none ? I couldnt even move to look under the soap dispenser as it was that tiny the toilet.
A real let down this time .....
The only nice thing we said was the lady waitress who was very bubbly and pleasant and couldnt do enough for us ...we left her a tip.....and said we probably wont be returning there again...unless they lower their prices and up their cleanliness..... it's gone very down hill .

• Italian

Food Type

• Once or twice a year

How often do you eat here?

• Lively