Excellent support from day one

AndrewKatsambis's review of Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“Excellent support from day one”

Written on: 13/01/2012 by AndrewKatsambis (1 review written)

After graduating in 2010, I didn't feel I was given enough of a base to begin a successful career in the Software Industry. I looked for ways to boost my technical credibility and came across Just IT in early/mid 2011.

I chose to enrol on the 'Development Professional Programme' ('DPP') which focused on Software Development. In this course there were a number of programming languages to learn (Java, C#, C++ & Visual Basic). Whilst learning these at home using an online portal, I attended a weekly Careers Support session which were structured around confidence building and interview preparation. These sessions were taken by the fantastic Careers Advisors at Just IT, who supported me throughout my journey and were always available if I needed any help regarding my CV or upcoming interviews.

Alongside the Careers sessions were monthly Technical Sessions, taken by a Technical Trainer. We would have small projects to complete within each of the sessions, and then a task would be set as homework for the next session. These were excellent because they were highly motivational and at the same time very informative - the Technical Trainer really made the sessions fun and laid back.

I wouldn't have managed to succeed in this industry if it wasn't for Just IT. Their Careers support and Technical support are both highly commendable, they are always on hand to help and never give up on you.

Thank You Just IT!