Let Just IT transform you into a unique IT professional

TBhandal's review of Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“Let Just IT transform you into a unique IT professional”

Written on: 20/12/2011 by TBhandal (1 review written)

I graduated with a 2.1 degree and a passion for IT yet no real career options. I joined Just IT and was instantly motivated to maximise my potential as an IT professional.
I completed the blended learning course from home, however i was never alone, and I had Just IT calling me up regularly to ensure I was studying and progressing with the course.
Just IT is not only here to develop your qualifications and knowledge, they are focussed on developing student’s soft skills such as communication, confidence and professionalism.
The staff are really supportive and really want to see you progress in your IT career.
If you think of every aspect you need to cover when starting a career in IT, from attaining qualifications to effectively job searching Just IT is one step ahead and are insistent on helping you as much as they can.
This really is the whole package here at Just IT. If you are willing to work hard, Just IT want to reward you for your effort's by using years of experience to find you a job that will kick-start your career in the right direction.
I really cannot thank Just IT enough!
Taj Bhandal