Great Experience

Guest's review of Graduate Recruitment Bureau - www.grb.uk.com

“Great Experience”

Written on: 17/07/2013

In terms of GRB, the services that you offered to me were very professional and very helpful in securing my first graduate job. The services offered made the process quick and painless! Right from the start, Owen was very supportive, informative and patient while I decided if I was choosing the right career path. Once it had been cleared up, Owen was very efficient and was in constant contact with myself and CBSbutler throughout the interview processes, giving me ideas on what to expect, tips on how to impress and generally making sure that I was confident in myself and my own abilities. On phoning up Owen and giving my feedback he was very understandable and listened to my thoughts and feelings about how the interviews went, giving me assurances and providing support if needed!

Whenever Owen was unavailable, the rest of the GRB team were very friendly and a pleasure to speak to when I made contact with them. Feedback from the interviews were very fast and expressed well, and at no point did I feel unsatisfied with the relationship. The end result made everything that little bit sweeter for me as, obviously, that was my main goal when I first applied for the job! However, it was pleasing to have such a supportive team throughout the long interview processes (I had 5 interviews for the same company!) and I would thoroughly recommend any graduates seeking competitive graduate jobs in any sector to take fully advantage of GRB and the services that it offers