Could not have been more helpful when starting my career!

luacooper's review of 1st Place Graduate Recruitment - www.1pgr.com

“Could not have been more helpful when starting my career!”

Written on: 13/12/2011 by luacooper (1 review written)

1st Place were great when I was preparing to leave university. I went down to one of their assessment days which were innovative and really test you on your capabilities in the sector you are applying to work in. It was full of assistance and constructive advice whilst helping you prepare for the next steps. I passed the assessment day, and they then started placing me with interviews.

1st Place didn't put me with any old company. They knew me personally and did their utmost to place me with the kinds of companies that I would be cultivated in, and thrive in. It was a fantastic opportunity for me, and I ended up with my pick of the companies I visited to work for. They were completely supportive before my interviews, calming my nerves and being eager to help out where they could.

Since then, even after having started out years ago now- I'm still in contact with the team from first place, whether its career advice, or occasionally some support in terms of directions to take - they have been undeniably helpful.

I genuinely recommend working with first place, I first met with them almost 3 and a half years ago, and they are still fantastic now!