Literally 1st Place

Guest's review of 1st Place Graduate Recruitment - www.1pgr.com

“Literally 1st Place”

Written on: 11/12/2011

I attended an assessment day run by 1st Place over a month ago. Although I had been looking for jobs for a few weeks before that, this was the first time I was attending any such event. Thus, I found it slightly daunting the days leading up to it. However, I was surprised by the warm treatment we were given as soon as we arrived. They made us do a few exercises and clearly explained what they were looking for with each and how we should proceed through them. Have to say it made it a really enjoyable learning experience and I was glad they didn't make us do any of those back-stabbing exercises you hear some agencies do (sort of interview another candidate and then tell the employers why they shouldn't employ him/her). As I said, very easy-going, enjoyable, but at the same time professional.
I eventually got an offer and took on the job. Almost completed a month in it and am quite happy with it. Working with great people, doing stuff I like, something I'm quite grateful to 1st Place for. Would definitely recommend to any graduate looking for entry level jobs - 1st Place will consider your application individually and you might find yourself with a great job doing stuff you never thought before you were good at!