Beware ordering spare parts

larbawn's review of Pro Rider Electric Golf Trolley

Pro Rider Electric Golf Trolley

“Beware ordering spare parts”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by larbawn (1 review written)

I bought the ProRider trolley nearly two years ago and it has performed well enough, although the strap broke within a month.

Recently it stopped working and I rang ProRider for advice. Having listened to my description of what was wrong they suggested I purchase a new control panel. I did this but the trolley remained in the same state, so I rang again and this time they suggested I dismantle the motor and return it to them as it could be repaired under the 4 year guarantee.

I did as instructed and refitted my original control panel, sending back the one they had sent me with an explanation. In a commendably short time, the motor was returned together with a note saying that the control panel was working fine (!)and that the motor had been stripped down and should now also be OK. Indeed it is and I am quite happy with it. However ProRider flatly refuse to take back the control panel even though it was their diagnosis that led me to purchase it in the first place. Logically I suppose they could recommend any number of things I did not need and refuse to take them back.