Superb Value

CliffThomas's review of Pro Rider Electric Golf Trolley

Pro Rider Electric Golf Trolley

“Superb Value”

Written on: 08/10/2012 by CliffThomas (0 reviews written)

I have used my Pro Rider Trolley for nearly 6 months and would like to submit an unsolicited review for the benefit of other potential customers. Having been a life-long MotoCaddy user I approached replacing it with the much less expensive Pro Rider with some trepidation. The MotoCaddy is built to last, and extremely reliable but a new model offering all the specs of the Pro Rider would cost twice as much. But what quality would I get from the Pro Rider at £199?

In short, it has been all I would have wanted and more. The folding/locking mechanism is not as intuitive as the MotoCaddy but it works well and has shown no sign of wear. The controls are user-friendly and the trolley is remarkably stable. The inclusive accessories are of high quality (with the exception of the rain cover, which is a little flimsy) and would add a significant amount to the purchase price of any of the more established trolleys.

The huge plus for the Pro Rider is the no-quibble guarantee. I have has a few minor teething troubles and all have been attended to without question and almost instantly. This is customer service without parallel in my experience.

In summary, this product offers excellent value and I would recommend it without hesitation.

Cliff Thomas

Chellappan's Response to CliffThomas's Review

Written on: 03/12/2012

Dear Cliff, can you please tell me where I can buy it in Sydney?

Many thanks.