Hassle-free, a pleasure to use!

golfer1949's review of PowerBug Golf Trolleys

PowerBug Golf Trolleys

“Hassle-free, a pleasure to use!”

Written on: 16/08/2011 by golfer1949 (1 review written)

I have recently purchased a PowerBug Pro-Sport Lithium trolley and I have to say, I have never used a more functional, hassle-free electric trolley in my many years of playing golf. Having had it for 4 months now, I have not had one problem thus far, and have enjoyed the silent, powerful motor it runs on. I usually play 18-holes down at my local golf club, but on the assurance of the PowerBug team, I tried playing 36-holes last week and it managed it with ease, and thats saying something seeing as I play at Hennerton Golf Club in Wargrave, a particularly hilly course!

I have used previous PowerBug models, and although they were all very good, the lithium model really outdoes the others and it is so handy having a small, light-weight battery, rather than the rather large lead acid ones. In the past when my previous trolleys have broken-down, the PowerBug team have been so helpful and is the main reason I have stayed with them as their customer service is so good.

I would really recommend using these guys if, like me, you are starting to find it hard lugging your cart bag around the golf course! I hope you guys find this helpful!