Awful Product & No Service!

Pablov1's review of Powakaddy Freeway

Powakaddy Freeway

“Awful Product and No Service!”

Written on: 13/08/2013 by Pablov1 (1 review written)

I bought my Powakaddy Sport 18 months ago from American Golf. After the first round I needed to grease one of the wheels as quick release mechanism wouldn't spring back once wheel fitted. 6 months down the line my 18 hole battery would be struggling by 14th and dead by 16th on a short course. I contacted Powakaddy and had no reply whatsoever.....Thanks! I am now using an old 36 hole battery that is still going strong, back when Powakaddy sourced quality products and gave a damn about it's customer base. A friend who bought the same model was having similar problems with his battery so this is not an isolated issue.
I am now having problems with the trolley stuttering and occasionally not working at all so it is now half motorised and half heavy push trolley, deeply unimpressed. Will never buy a Powakaddy product again, sort this mess out!

Tgts's Response to Pablov1's Review

Written on: 14/08/2013

The warranty is with the retailer (American Golf) not Powakaddy, take it back and demand they sort it out if they not already

Graemebarber's Response to Pablov1's Review

Written on: 27/08/2013

I had a Freeway 2 Lithium model. Wheel broke after 4 rounds of golf and 11.4 miles. I contacted Powakaddy and got the same response as you! No Response. In the process of buying a Motocaddy now.