Powakaddy Sorry Poor Product

Guest's review of Powakaddy Freeway

Powakaddy Freeway

“Powakaddy Sorry Poor Product”

Written on: 15/07/2012

I purchased mine in November 2010 due to bad weather first used it properly in March 2011. After 3 rounds the Gearbox failed and was replaced under warranty. The device is very unstable on the slightest slope wants to tip over. The speed control is useless either to fast or to slow.Now to add to it just noted the screen had gone funny took it back in under warranty and they state it is cracked. Yet I was using it when it went and can assure all nothing came into contact with it.Anyway they refuse to replace under warranty and so now I am waiting for a price.

Hawkeye157's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2012

Hi, I would not deal with Powakaddy but take it up with your retailer and tell him if it's not sorted out there is plenty of evidence on this web site to say it is not fit for purpose. I received a full refund and compensation from my retailer and he had to take it up with Powakaddy then. Also mention if it's not sorted you can take them to the small claims court.

Good luck Hawkeye

Coderry's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2012

I bought a Powakaddy 4 years ago no problims with it today date is December
2012

Rdio's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2012

Agree.
I have bought in May 2012 a Powakaddy Sports with EBS...expensive but It hought good quality
Rubbish product however:
after 5 outings the gear box broke , replaced it and again after two outing it broke agian.
I am getting rid of it

Drsteel13's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2012

I bought mine after my club pro tried to talk me out of it it lasted 4 weeks before the gear box went and they asked me to take it to be repaired I said no way I want a knew one after a lot of puffing and chuffing they agreed one week later the screen went I ask you ! here I go again

Warning don't bye Power caddie