worst purchase ever

Taffrhodes's review of Powakaddy Freeway

Powakaddy Freeway

“worst purchase ever”

Written on: 01/01/2012 by Taffrhodes (1 review written)

I am now on my third powakaddy in 2 years, all they ever seem to do is break down or fall apart. I have lost my GPS broken my umbrella damaged 2 shafts on driver and 3 wood and totally ruined my scotty cameron putter when the top bag rest fell of whilst playing at neath golf club. All powacaddy had to say was that it was my fault for not noticimg a 3 month old trolley was totaly rubbish. Gearbox packed in twice going up the first hole, had to push it up the second, same problem playing at mountain ash.
fed up of changing them for me, now its stuck up the attic collecting dust.
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY.
Would be nice if these golfing magazines told the truth about these products instead of printing rubbish for free hand out from the manufacturers.

Hawkeye157's Response to Taffrhodes's Review

Written on: 29/02/2012

Hi suggest you take it back to your retailer and ask for a full refund, see my comment under Hawkeye157 where I obtained a full refund.