Customer service like no other

steeley69's review of GoKart Electric Golf Trolley

GoKart Electric Golf Trolley

“Customer service like no other”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by steeley69 (1 review written)

I thought I must drop a line about the wonderful guys at Go Kart.
I have had my trolley for years now, the first at our club to get one. I have had a couple of minor problems, mainly due to my errors, when I have phoned them for parts they have arrived the very next day, most times I have never had to pay, I am lucky I live quite local and have taken mine over to them and they have always tried to fix it there andthen if they can, if not they have courieredit back.
The other day I had a major proble, mostly my fault, which involved me having to strip the wire to make a connection, I took it over, and they said they would check it over and fix the problem, make a few upgrades, all at no cost to me, we'll today it arrived back, and I swear they have sent me a brand new trolley, at no cost whatsoever !
This company which I been with for about seven years are without doubt the best company I have ever known, anywhere, if you decide to buy, you will be very pleased with the trolley, and if by some chance you have any problems they will bend over backwards to help you, do not hesitate in buying one, many friends have bought ther makes cheap and expensive, but they have all had problems, but rest assured no one will give you customer satisfaction like this guys, absolutely brilliant .