Poor or no after sales help

jm2021300451's review of Dreamrider Silver Rola

Dreamrider Silver Rola

“Poor or no after sales help”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by jm2021300451 (1 review written)

My trolley ceased operation 1 day out of warranty. This was after a few minor problems during the year with a wheel and the non operation of one of the remotes which they replaced.I contacted them the day after the warranty ran out by email (you cannot find any phone number)and was told by reply that a service technician has been advised of my problem and will be in contact to provide help.That was over 3 months ago. Since then I have experienced further problems with the wheels and remote.When I contaced them (by email) they said in reply they would send me a quote for the wheels and remote.this was 1 month ago and still no quote. ihad a 3rd party look at my non operational problem and have replaced the battery which appears to have fixed the problem.The wheels I have modified to prevent the drive damaging the fixing to the wheel.
There is no ater sales or service help and the trolley although cheap is of poor quality and definately not worth the money. Spend a bit extra and buy a R75 MGI non remote.

Bmonty's Response to jm2021300451's Review

Written on: 23/06/2013

Thanks for the feedback I was thinking of buying this model on Gumtree will stare well clear of this product