SILVER ROLA by DREAMRIDER 400W golf buggy...poor reliability

vokskan's review of Dreamrider Silver Rola

Dreamrider Silver Rola

“SILVER ROLA by DREAMRIDER 400W golf buggy...poor...”

Written on: 24/10/2012 by vokskan (0 reviews written)

This buggy has 2 x 200w motors, a powerful battery and is able to pull you and your tour bag up quite steep hills. n the handle it has a battery indicator, speed indicator + 5 modes of motion. It comes with a seat plus other accessories. All in all everything is great for under $400.
The distributor is LOCATED in Australia, which made me feel a bit more secure.
The problem came after 6-7 months when it stopped in the middle of the fairway without warning.I contacted the dealer in NSW. They kept telling me that they will send parts to fix. It has now been 5 weeks and they tell me it will take another 2-6 weeks. It is now in the hands of the manufacturers(in China). I no longer get replies from the dealer.

Egoodsir's Response to vokskan's Review

Written on: 16/02/2014

Can you please tell me the contact number of the dealer as I got an issue with my buggy. Thanks.