Cobra UFI Irons with Y55+ shafts

Golfer1954's review of King Cobra UFi

King Cobra UFi

“Cobra UFI Irons with Y55+ shafts”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by Golfer1954 (1 review written)

These are the most amazing irons I have ever hit. I'm a 8 Index and was looking for some clubs for my son. I found some Cobra S3's for him, but came across these Cobra UFI's with the Y55+ shafts for a really good price. The reviews I read all talked about higher loft, great forgiveness,improved distance etc. So I took a chance and everything that has been said about these clubs is true and then some. I'm actually hitting my 4 and 5 irons again instead of my Ping hybrids. I have never played a club that has given me more confidence and more solid shots than these Cobra UFI irons. They are so solid at the bottom it's amazing. The ball jumps off the matrix face and the increase in accuracy and distance is very noticeable. The ball goes straight high and 10 to 15 yards farther than my old Callaway X18's with R65 shafts. Buy them if you can.
Mark