K1 L/H Driver ( Slazenger )

Rylance's review of Slazenger K1 Speed

Slazenger K1 Speed

“K1 L/H Driver ( Slazenger )”

Written on: 06/03/2012 by Rylance (1 review written)

I had to exchange my driver when my previous one was declared illegal.On Friday the 2nd of March 2012 I drove off the 6th tee and as I did so although the drive appeared O K the driver head split across the join between face and top. Can any offer any advice as to get a "free" replacement. John Lowton Cheshire.

Davidgrey's Response to Rylance's Review

Written on: 10/04/2012

I've had the same experience with a new K1, the head split across the join on the 2nd day of using. I got a free replacement and that's never given me any trouble could be a faulty batch.
David

Davidjolly's Response to Rylance's Review

Written on: 29/01/2013

I have a Paragon K1 F.A.S.T. 460 DRIVER, it must be a leasy two years old, I used in on the weekend a the head of the driver split along the top of the driver makijng it useless. I was woundering if the Driver has a life time warranty for such a mishap.
David J.