Westlife the farewell tour

Nathyu's review of Westlife Concert Final Tour

“Westlife the farewell tour ”

Written on: 06/08/2012 by Nathyu (1 review written)

I was lucky to see westlife live in London 7th of june together with my boyfriend. I absolutley loved it, and even my boyfriend who is not a fan of Westlife (he is a hardcore metalhead) liked and would have loved to see them again. I have seen Westlife live many times before, several times in Stockholm (where i come from) but also many times in London and Dublin, and I as true fan can assure that this was one of my favourite shows with them. I got no complaints at all for this show, we had great seats, just above the VIP section in the O2. If Westlife reunites some day i would love to go and see them again and i would definatley recommend it to everybody I know. Before I made my purchase i would have liked to know the seating plan and the layout of the arena cause we didn't get to see exactly where we would be seated. This matter was especially important since my boyfriend is visually handicapped. So that is something that Double8tickets could work on, which is were we bought our tickets from. But the seats were great this time and we were happy!

• o2 london