If i read it so can you!

dragonfly86's review of E. L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey

E. L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey

“If i read it so can you!”

Written on: 26/01/2013 by dragonfly86 (1 review written)

First off i have to say i hate!!! Reading i don't like it i don't enjoy it by any means. I will also say i am only 26 and not married. Most of my co workers area readers except me maybe cause i am the only one under forty. Two of my co workers are my friends though they were telling me about this book and they know i hate reading they told me i had to read it. I finally gave in when they were almost done with book ONE! Let me say that i finished all THREE! books in 5 days i finished before my friends did. This book had an amazing story line to it, its not just about intercourse yes there is a lot of it going on but i thought the story line was insane it kept me on my toes.

This story is about a young girl and young man who have an unusual love life. Christian also has a lot of package that tags along with them threw there relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend. That is all i am going to say.

I do recommend reading this with a partner in your life i think it would have been more enjoyable! LOL

• Paperback