Nice clothes bad customer service & delivery

ClareEwing186's review of Vertbaudet

“Nice clothes bad customer service and delivery ”

Written on: 04/09/2014 by ClareEwing186 (1 review written)

Ordering from them has been a nightmare from start to finish. Firstly the don't confirm your order by email, waited ages for delivery to a shop but it never arrived and no one bothered to tell me until I called still waiting for my refund 3 weeks later as parcel not returned to them yet. Tried to re order but out of stock, re ordered something else and that was cancelled but they failed to notify me. Tried to re order but they wanted me to pay more than the original price us they still had my money from my first order that never arrived! Customer service is bad staff are rude and unhelpful. Called just before closing one day snd you could tell they just wanted to end the call to get out of there!! Will not put you through to a manager so you can actually sort out your problem. Very angry I want my refund and communication as to what is going on with it!!

Redcatsuk's Comment

Written on: 04/09/2014

We are sorry to hear that the service you have received is not up to expectation, we would like to discuss this further to resolve the problem. Can you please contact our customer care team either by telephone or email, leaving your customer account number and a contact number asking for a Manager call back quoting review centre. Thank you