NEVER US THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“NEVER US THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 05/08/2014

I bought 2 small items worth not even £20. Wanted to cancel but surprise surprise couldnt as my order not visible.asked to call later on after 2 days called again still my order not visible although I received order confirmation and invoice number!!!!! Got told that this is normal (yeah right!!!!) and they cannot see it.What a surprise I got when email arrived that my order got dispatched!!!!!! Order that was never visible impossible to cancel got dispatched. This company is only to lie and catch you in a trap. Now I owe them money for items that I wanted to cancel!!!!! Someone said that it will be 0.00 on my account due t problems I received but NO EMAIL TO CONFIRM THAT which make me belive that will be a lie as wel!!!!!
dont use them...stay away...run away !!!!!!
Website should be more clear and their terms and conditionas are only for fun...can cancel before dispatched ha!!!!!! no i could not!!!!!!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you had in trying to cancel your order, we would like to look into this further for you but on this review site we don't have access to your account information or contact details.

Please contact us via our social channels, online webchat and via our customer services department directly, details for whom are available on our website and we will be able to look into this for you.

Kind Regards