customer service is a joke

AmandaSteele's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“customer service is a joke”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by AmandaSteele (1 review written)

Not only did studio mess up my Christmas order they apologised and offered a £20 voucher , they posted an empty envelope !!!!
I attempted to contact them by email and no reply for quite some time,
I then sent the replacement voucher as part payment and they then charged me a fee as I was a few pounds short.
I emailed 4 times and never received a reply I then was contacted by phone inc my name etc by an automated service ,I attempted to pay the balance but studio did not my details !!!!
A total joke of a company wrong orders. Posted empty envelopes sent me invoices. Catalogues etc but can't find my details.
If you want hassle join studio.

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to read of the experience you had contacting our customer services department, this is not the level of service we expect for our customers and i can only apologise for this.

Unfortunately i cannot look into the specific details of your review as i don't have access to your account details, address or name via this review site in order to accurately respond.

If you would like to contact us directly, or via any of our social channels with your account details, including a link to this review, we will be able to raise this issue for you.

Kind Regards