No customer loyalty

Carterdanny1385's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“No customer loyalty ”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by Carterdanny1385 (1 review written)

Had my account now around 8 months never missed or been late and always paid over the minimum but they won't give me a credit increase asked them y and just get a automated email back bad customer service surly good paying customers are customer company's like or I'm am I'm missing the point

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to Carterdanny1385's Review

Written on: 25/06/2014

Hi There

Your credit limit is reviewed every 28 days when your statement is printed and will automatically increase or decrease depending on a number of factors such as your payment history, order values and the last 12 months business.

Please note that if you are wanting to place an order with us but do not have the required credit available to make that purchase you would be able to place your order and pay the difference upfront to if you wish.

If you wish to discuss this in detail or want to speak to a customer service advisor about any account specifics, which we are not able to access via this review please give our customer services team a call, all our contact details can be found on our website under the 'Contact Us' tab in the footer of the website.

Kind Regards
David

Carterdanny1385's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2014

Just another automated reply you state my credit limit will increase or decrease per statement well in 8 months it's done neither ????

24Studio's reply to Carterdanny1385's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2014

Hi There,

I'm sorry to read that you believe my initial reply to be an automated reply, this was not so, this was typed based on my knowledge of how we apply credit limits.

I have stated that credit limits are reviewed every 28 days, this does not necessarily mean that your limit will increase or decrease, simply reviewed, and the review is also based on the last 12 months business. It might be that after 12 months your credit limit may be amended at this time, unfortunately this is not something we can assess now, a number of other factors are also included in this assessment.

As advised previously if you wish to discuss anything account specific please speak to a member of our customer services team who will be able to access your studio account and look into the matter in more detail for you.

Please note that if you wish to purchase an item but do not have the required credit you will be able to pay the difference in advance to ensure that your order is accepted.

Kind Regards