Ok

Sammysnail124's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Ok”

Written on: 13/06/2014 by Sammysnail124 (1 review written)

Studio are ok I have been with them for over a year now but they don't put your credit limit up for things you want I have always paid on time and always paid over the minimum amount and I have been wanting a new cooker for months now might just pay the outstanding balance and try another catalogue

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to Sammysnail124's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

Hi There

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Credit limits are reviewed every 28 days when a customers statement is printed and will automatically increase or decrease depending on a number of factors, such as your payment history, order values and the last 12 months business.

If you wish to discuss your credit account in detail please contact our customer services team who will be able to look into your account specifics.

If you wanted to pay in full for a new cooker without taking credit, this would be possible by calling our orderline, where an operator will be able to provide more details on how to do this.

Details of all our contact numbers can be found on our website. Please look for the Contact Us tab.

Kind Regards
Sarah @ Studio

Sammysnail124's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2014

I have sent emails about getting my credit limit increased and all I get is they are reviewed every 28 days so I am just going to pay the outstanding balance and use a different company.

Sammysnail124's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2014

Smt123's reply to Sammysnail124's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2014

You should try very or littlewoods. I think argos do but now pay monthly too

Burdey's Response to Sammysnail124's Review

Written on: 25/09/2014

Be careful with catalogues and ordering electric goods and technology items as a lot of them are overpriced then delivery charges then the intrest goes on.When you get your account each month you may find out there's very little coming of your account and most is intrest charges.

24studio.co.uk