Terrible customer service!! do not do business with them.

Alane399's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Terrible customer service!! do not do business with them.”

Written on: 27/03/2014 by Alane399 (1 review written)

I have bought steam mob on 03/03/14 and since that time I have called 4 time to return the item as there were missing parts. I reorder the other item which arrived two days later but the first item has not been collected yet, which is very frustrating and I am not happy about my experience with this company. I have told so many times their team to arrange collection of items but it seems like company is not taking us seriously and it has cost me money all the time to call on 0845 number. I have already paid for one item and I am waiting for you the first item to get collected. Every time when I speak to someone they say that it will get collected but no one has came here to collect the item. I like to close the account and clear the balance which is on the account, but no one seems to be acknowledging that. after 14 days they will come and tell me that the item is not returned and I have to pay for the other item too, which will not be accepted.

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you have had with regards to the collection of your faulty item, we would like to look into this further for you but on this review site we don't have access to your account information or contact details.

If you would like to contact us directly via our customer services department, send us a private message on Facebook or DM us on Twitter with your account number and contact details we will be able to look into this further for you.

Kind Regards