Poor Quality Product

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Poor Quality Product”

Written on: 19/03/2014

I am writing a review in relation to the "Betty Boop Handbag £34.99"
This was purchased before Xmas and put away for a birthday present earlier this year.
I did not feel the need to scrutinise this product when it arrived for defects as I have always valued Studio products and have been a regular shopper in the past.
On this occasion I am very disappointed and extremely embarrassed to find out from the recipient of this item that the bag actually says "Belly Boop"
This is absolutely disgusting and I feel I have been ripped off and as though I have bought a "knock off" item from the market or something and I certainly do not feel I have good value for money by spending £34.99 of my well earned money on this - everyone should avoid purchasing this item!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 20/03/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you had with your recent order, we would like to look into this further for you but on this review site we don't have access to your account information or contact details.

If you would like to contact us directly via our customer services department, send us a private message on Facebook or DM us on Twitter with your account number and contact details we will be able to look into this further for you.

Kind Regards