Still waiting

Noneplease's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Still waiting ”

Written on: 19/02/2014 by Noneplease (1 review written)

Ive had an ongoing enquiry with 24studio for months now, waiting to return faulty products, a bathroom seatbox which colapsed on me causing injury to myself (thankfully not my children)(im not heavy by the way) and a jacket which has different sized sleeves.. ive slowly had some refunds but still waiting... Had to fight for the refunds of the products that were faulty/broken and will continue to fight for these last two items, even though the jacket has no labels on i demand it be returned, i dont expect to have to measure the jacket to make sure its been made properly before wearing it

Studio clearly have no quality control ive never received so much hassle from one place, if i am not refunded they have lost another customer

I cant beleive 24studio is only recomended by 17% of people on here, i wish i found this site before would have saved me so much bother

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to Noneplease's Review

Written on: 25/02/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you had with your recent order, we would like to look into this further for you but on this review site we don't have access to your account information or contact details.

If you would like to send us a private message on Facebook or DM us on Twitter with your account number and contact details we will be able to look into this further for you.

Kind Regards