Absolutely rubbish

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Absolutely rubbish”

Written on: 04/02/2014

I cannot believe the amount if stress this company has caused me! Useless is an understatement! I preordered a ps4 console and paid my account balance in full. I was told to expect my parcel on the 6th of Jan. 6th if Jan came checked my account it said the 7th Feb. Checked my account on the 30th Jan it now says the 28th Feb. Sent studio an e-mail still no reply. Checked account again on the 4th Feb ( today) as my friend who ordered the same thing after me had received hers in the post today. Mine now says 3rd of March!!!! I rung up to get an explanation and low and behold I didn't get one! So I've cancelled my order to be told I have to wait a week and then will be in credit on my account and then will have to call back and ask for a refund onto my card which might take another week!!!! This was a Christmas present now I can't get a replacement for another 14 days from a proper company until I get my refund!!!! the company is an absolute joke!!!! Do not order from them!!!!!!!!!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 05/02/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear that you are still awaiting the delivery of your PS4, and have subsequently cancelled your order.

We did have a message on our website from late November up until the 8th January stating that:

"We can no longer guarantee delivery before Christmas, however, we will endeavour to fulfil all orders on a priority basis at the earliest opportunity, depending on available stock." All orders placed prior to this date were despatched, subsequent orders were placed in a queue and prioritised on a first come first serve basis as soon as further stock became available.

After this date the information on our website stated and still states:

“The PS4 console is available to order today, however, due to high demand for Playstation 4 we are unable to advise accurate delivery times. All orders received, will be put in a queue and prioritised on a first come first serve basis as soon as further stocks become available.”

If you would like to discuss this further please contact us and we will be able to assist further.

Kind Regards