Sharks!

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Sharks!”

Written on: 12/11/2013

This company unlike others like very etc, are almost criminal the way they treat their customers, just read all the other bad reviews and you will see its been replied to by a roboto called pat matthews, (this person does not exist at Studio) i know as i called them to ask for him.

My mum was hounded long after her death by this comoany asking her to make an order and to pay of her balance at the same time, despite being informed she was deceased etc.

This comoany doesnt want you to pay in full, they want you to take credit so they can then charge you the bomb when you miss a payment.
STEER CLEAR

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2013

Hi There

Im sorry to hear of the experience you have had with us after the passing of your mother. We would like to look into this further for you to ensure you are not contacted again with regards to any account matters.

Whilst we can't obtain any details from you from via this reviewsite, if you could possibly send us a private message on facebook with your contact details and any info you have about your mums account (if you don't any account details, just her name and postal address) and we will look into this matter for you.

Please note that all reviews are replied to by "24studio" so that customers know that they are dealing with the company, all emails that come from our customer services team are signed off by the advisor dealing with the query.

We are a credit business and we take every effort to ensure that our customers are aware of our terms and conditions relating to the application process.

We hope to hear from you soon
Kind Regards
24studio

Bob1970's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2014

I have the same situation with Studio, my partner passed away last year and I informed Studio by phone and have sent them 2 copies of the Death Certificate but yet 9 months later they still send red letters demanding money.

Only last week I received a letter from a debt recovery agency and when I spoke to them they where very understanding and requested a copy of the Death Certificate so I hope the matter is now closed however I do expect further letters from Studio as they are totally incompetent.

Do not phone this company as they keep you hanging on for ages and in the end do not even deal with your query and ends up costing you a small fortune in phone bills. DO NOT USE STUDIO CARDS!!!!!!

24studio.co.uk