Studio www.24studio.co.uk Review

Jinty44's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Having been caught with this company before I held...”

Written on: 03/11/2013 by Jinty44 (4 reviews written)

Having been caught with this company before I held off placing my order until all items were in stock. Yes, some were listed as 14/28 days for delivery. This did not matter, I was quite happy to wait and save on the delivery charge.

I should have known better! I received notification 2 of my items were not in stock and I was to reorder when they were available . Just to clarify I emailed them stating I would never have placed the order if I had known I would incur two delivery charges. Yes, I was told, this is what will happen ( even tho I had received confirmation giving a delivery date) .

I am positive this is a way of just making money on the part of Studio and wonder how many more people are duped by this double charge. Well, guess what, I most certainly will not be reordering and intend closing my account ASAP.

Disgusted!!!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to Jinty44's Review

Written on: 05/11/2013

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems with your recent order, unfortunately we don't have access to any of your account or contact details to look into this further for you.

While we do have a dedicated customer services dept who can be contacted to discuss this further, we are very social, if you'd like to send us a private message on facebook or DM us on Twitter we'll be happy to look into this matter further for you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards
24studio

Jinty44's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 05/11/2013

Is there any point to this as I have received 2 emails confirming this action is correct and I should call them when I have a nil balance to close my account!!!!

24Studio's reply to Jinty44's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2013

Hi

As stated previously, we would like to look into this for you, but have no account or contact details for you from the information provided on this review. If you could provide details we can look into.

Kind Regards
24studio

Jinty44's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 06/11/2013

OK, as requested, I have sent a message on Facebook with my details.

However, 'as stated previously', I have had 2 most definite replies to my complaint that the charge will again be applied on re-order. You will therefore forgive me raising doubts as to whether contacting yourselves would be a complete waste of my time.............

Jinty44's reply to Jinty44's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2013

Well, high five to you guys, you managed to get a credit passed for me. However, without seeming ungrateful, I will copy my reply to your customer service department:

'Hi,

Many thanks for your help, it is very much appreciated.

However, this will continue to happen again and again whilst you allow people to go ahead with an order stating delivery will be within 28 days:

Item Product Description Options Delivery Estimate Price Each Quantity Sub Total
2 piece tufted bathmat set slate
Please allow 28 days for delivery £3.99 1 £3.99
Order code : 033
P&P charge: £4.99
Order Total: £26.94

I trust you agree it is safe for your customer to assume they have paid the delivery charge required and will, as the order states, receiver their goods within the time span given. I do appreciate your action but will never be able to assume I will receive all of my goods ordered without a second delivery charge until your stock control issue is addressed.'

24studio.co.uk