dreadful, dreadful, dreadful

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“dreadful, dreadful, dreadful”

Written on: 30/10/2013

not recommended!!! ordered a bed, came and was broken, send it back with no problems (paid bed in full) now have letters threatening legal action as i have not paid!!!!!! this is not the first time this has happened. i vow never to buy again, my bank statement clearly states its paid in full and long long before it was due! phoned 4 times and they have finally decided that i am right!!!! been getting red letters for months. my account is now closed i would urge people to shop eleswhere!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2013

Hi There

We would like to look into this further for you but don't have access to any of your account information here on reviewcentre. If you'd like to contact us via our customer services dept or PM us on Facebook or DM us on Twitter with your account and order details and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Kind Regards
24studio

Lisalisalisalisa's Comment

Written on: 09/11/2013

Dreadful,, dreadful,, dreadful,,

You should try working there. I traveled 35 miles for 3 years to work for this company. I had to plaster on a fake smile for people like yourself when you called,, Ever tried to contact Pat Matthews? don't bother. Pat is a lie, just like this company on a whole. One star and three dreadful is what you get when you order from a company that has no respect for its staff.

24studio.co.uk