The most strange company I have ever known!

Guest's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“The most strange company I have ever known!”

Written on: 16/10/2013

I noticed that this company were selling an item at a reduced price to what I had seen elsewhere, so I decided to purchase this, only to be asked for my details and then I noticed it was for a credit account. I thought that I had no intention of having a credit account I would just fill it in and pay off straight away.....

.... today I chased up as the delivery date on my original order (3-7 days) is no good to me as I work in full time employment, and so I phoned up for a definative delivery date only to be told that my account was declined. Fair enough I said to to person on the phone as I do not wish to have an account anyhow, so asked if I could pay with my credit card there an then, to which I was told that credit account is the only form of shopping allowed with them!

So I asked bluntly if they were turning down business and a sale that would be paid for there and then over the phone with my card?

I was told Yes!

Most bizarre indeed.

So not only have I been refused a credit account, for whatever reason (to which I find strange as my credit is excellent), I have had payment made from my credit card refused by them!

A very strange company, a little like out of the Twilight Zone this experience was...... needless to say I have just bought the same item from a different online store and paid for it straight away without needing to apply for a credit account!

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2013

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear that you application for credit was declined. Decisions are made as a consequence of using a standard assessment method which is applied when any credit application is made.

A number of factors are involved and when all information available is taken into account, where applications do not achieve the required acceptance level applications are unfortunately declined..

I am sorry that we are unable to open an account for you at the present time, however, we do reserve the right to restrict or refuse any application.

Whenever an application for credit is processed, we access information held by the credit reference agency Experian Ltd, this information is used as part of a standard assessment whenever a first order is received. For further information you can write to the following address or visit their website.

Kind regards
24studio

Lisalisalisalisa's Comment

Written on: 09/11/2013

You are better off for not having an account with this monster of a company of where i once employed. If you had found yourself stuck and had accepted credit and then later found yourself stuck for cash. CHARGES. This company is built up on charges and underpaid,, unappreciated staff. I worked there for several years and It makes me happy that you didn't get an account.

24studio.co.uk