Still waiting..

CharlottePowell2-0's review of Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

“Still waiting..”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by CharlottePowell2-0 (1 review written)

I ordered a few christmas gifts and some items of furniture from Studio a while ago now, i did it by post so was not expecting a quick turnaround, however, I have had no emails to even confirm studio have recieved my order - let alone started processing it!!!

I have used studio before and they were brilliant, items were great and delivery was quick, but i am very disappointed this time..

As i sent my order in the post, i do not even know where to find my account number to log online and attempt to track where my parcel is, and as there are some large items i was hoping for at least a delivery date or days, so i could arrange some time off work to be there for the delivery.

Overall i am very disappointed that my second time with studio has turned my previous great experience to one of negativity and the anticipation of, infact, never even recieveing my order.

Visit 24studio.co.uk

24Studio's Response to CharlottePowell2-0's Review

HI Charlotte

I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience, while we can't look into your query on here if you wanted to PM us on facebook or DM us on Twitter with your name address and contact details we'll be able to arrange for customer services to look into the progress of your order.

Kind Regards
24studio

Charlottepowell2-0's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Hello,
I have just rung your customer services, and they told me they 'cannot find my order'.

Well, you think with a £360 order they would have been a little more careful. Im very frustrated as im sure you understand.

Can you link me to your FB please so we can discuss this is more detail and hopefully come to a resolution.

24Studio's reply to Charlottepowell2-0's Comment

Hi Charlotte

Unfortunately Reviewcentre don't allow links on their site, they get removed before posts are published. If you go on facebook and type in 24studio into the search on there you'll find us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards